Buy Lorcet Online
Showing all 3 results
Showing all 3 results
What is Lorcet?
Lorcet is a combination of two drugs, such as hydrocodone and acetaminophen, which belongs to the group of Opioid medication. The combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen got approved for medical use in 1982. However, using Lorcet is illegal in the United Kingdom. In the United States, Lorcet is an item of schedule II of controlled substances. Lorcet is available only with a proper prescription from a doctor, and you can take it orally. Authorities distribute Lorcet under a restricted Opioid Analgesic REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy) program.
What are the uses of Lorcet?
Doctors will choose to treat you with Lorcet if you have the following health disorder:
- Pain (moderate to severe)
- Any other condition as they determine
How does Lorcet work?
Being a member of an Opioid family, Lorcet works similarly to other medicines of this group work. It acts on the central nervous system (CNS) to relieve pain (moderate to severe). However, this medication’s exact mechanism is still a question to be answered, but some doctors believe that it blocks prostaglandins’ production in the body.
What to know before using Lorcet?
It is best to keep the following piece of information in your mind before using Lorcet:
- Lorcet is a habit-forming medicine; therefore, its misuse, abuse, and addiction can be fatal.
- You are undoubtedly aware that buying and selling the said medication Lorcet without a proper prescription is an offense under the law.
- Please don’t take Lorcet if you are allergic to it or its component or similar medication.
- It is best to avoid Lorcet if you have asthma or other breathing issues.
- You should not commit any medical error while taking medicine, and you should try to be consistent throughout the treatment.
- To ensure that taking Lorcet is safe for you, you should tell your doctor if you have or ever had any of the following health disorder:
- Breathlessness or other breathing issues
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops while sleeping)
- Liver disease
- Addiction to drugs or alcohol or history thereof
- Kidney disease
- Head injuries
- Difficulty while urinating
- Thyroid disorder
- Problems in gallbladder or pancreas
- It is not safe to use Lorcet while breastfeeding, as this medicine may pass into breast milk and harm the nursing baby.
- Using Lorcet during pregnancy may cause congenital disability to the newly born.
- Lorcet can impair your thinking and reactions and may increase the risks of accidents and severe injuries. Therefore, please avoid getting involved in dangerous activities that demand attention and alertness while you are affected by Lorcet.
- Don’t drink alcohol while using Lorcet to avoid harmful interactions between these two.
- If you ever feel uneasiness or overdose symptoms after taking Lorcet, you should consult your doctor ASAP and ask for medical help.
- You can also get emergency medical assistance by calling the poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
- Please don’t ever ignore Lorcet overdose symptoms as they can be fatal. The following are some overdose symptoms that one can experience after taking this medication:
- Muscles weakness
- Shallow breathing
- Pinpoints pupils
- Shallow breathing
- Extreme drowsiness
- It is the patients’ responsibility to tell the doctor about all the medicines they are currently taking. Their medical professional will prescribe them Lorcet accordingly to avoid interaction between medications. The following medicines may interact with Lorcet or may increase the risk of certain side effects or can make treatment less effective:
- Cold or allergy medications
- Cough medication
- Medicines to treat asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD)
- Water pills or diuretic
- Treatments for motion sickness
- Therapies for treating irritable bowel syndrome
- Medicines to treat overreactive bladder
- Narcotic drugs
- Opioid pain medication
- Sleeping pills
- Muscles relaxers
- Medicines to treat mood and mental disorder
- Medicines for treating Parkinson’s disease
- Treatments for migraine headache
- Severe infection medications
- Medicines to treat nausea or vomiting
- Please avoid taking any herbal products, nutritional supplements, and other over the counter medication while using Lorcet.
- You may require regular blood and urine tests to determine whether the medicine is working well enough for you.
- Don’t stop using Lorcet out of sudden without Consulting your doctor; otherwise, you may suffer from the medicine’s unpleasant withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor will gradually decrease your Lorcet dose to avoid the adverse effects of leaving this medication.
- Keep Lorcet tablets out of the reach of children; they may misuse them by mistake.
- Store Lorcet tablets at room temperature, away from heat and moisture.
- After completion of treatment, please ask the chemist near you regarding the proper disposal of leftover medicine.
- You should ask your doctor about all the necessary precautions that you should take while using this medication.
- You can also consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits associated with Lorcet.
Take Lorcet dosage as exactly prescribed by your doctor, and please don’t take it more often than prescribed. Your doctor will recommend Lorcet depending on several factors such as:
- Your age
- Your weight
- Your medical condition
- Other health disorder you already have
- How you responded to the first dose of the medicine
Your doctor should prescribe you the lowest possible dose in starting and then gradually increase your medicine dose according to your health condition. To determine a suitable dosage, they should make a full and proper medical checkup of the patient.
The following is the Lorcet usual dose that a doctor can prescribe according to different medical conditions:
Dosage for pain
In the form of oral tablets with the potency of 5 mg/ 325 mg
- For adults (18 years and above)
Your doctor will gradually increase or decrease your dose according to your health condition after every four to six hours one or two Lorcet tablets after every four to six hours. However, it should not exceed more than 12 tablets in a day.
- For children (less than 18 years of age)
Doctors should recommend Lorcet tablets to children after a full and proper medical examination to avoid adverse effects of the medicine.
Lorcet side effects
The common side effects of using Lorcet includes the following:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
- Pain in the stomach
- Nausea or vomiting
It is evident to experience mild side effects symptoms after using this medication. You can still consult your doctor and ask for medical help if these symptoms bother you so much or are unbearable. You should stop taking medication and tell your doctor if you experience the following health issues:
- Noisy breathing
- Shallow breathing
- Sleep apnea (breathing that stops during sleeping)
- Symptoms of liver damage such as nausea or vomiting, loss of appetite, pain in the upper side of the stomach, tiredness, dark-colored urine, clay-colored stools, symptoms of jaundice (yellowness in the eyes and pale skin)
- Low cortisol levels in the body resulting in nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness, tiredness, etc
- Infertility (both in men and women)
- Symptoms of serotonin syndrome (fast and irregular heart rate, agitation, hallucination, fever, sweating, shivering, stiff muscles, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea
- Any other allergic reaction to the medicine such as hives, swelling on the face, tongue, eyes, throat, breathlessness, etc.
Overweight people are more prone to serious side effects of the medicine. You should also report to your doctor if you ever experience any other side effects, symptoms, or symptoms that are getting even worse.