Buy Soma Online
Showing all 2 results
Showing all 2 results
What is Soma?
Soma (Carisoprodol) is a muscle relaxer approved for medical use in the United States in 1959. The Food and Drugs Association (FDA) listed Soma under schedule IV of controlled substances. The medicine starts working within the half, and its effects last upto six hours. Soma is available only with a proper prescription from a doctor, and you can take medicine orally.
What are the uses of Soma?
Your doctor will choose to treat you with Soma if you have the following medical conditions:
- Muscles pain
- Any other condition as they determine
How does Soma work?
Being a member of the Skeletal Muscle Relaxant family, it also works as the other medicines of this family work. Its exact working mechanism is still unclear, but doctors assume that Soma blocks the body’s response to pain. It also acts on the central nervous system to relax muscles.
What to know before using Soma?
It is best to keep the following points in mind before using Soma:
- You should take Soma only if your doctor prescribed you.
- Soma s a habit-forming medicine; its misuse, abuse, and addiction can be fatal.
- You are probably aware that buying and selling Soma without a proper prescription is an offense under the law.
- Health authorities have not approved Soma for patients below 16 years of age.
- You cannot take Soma if you are allergic to it, or its components, or similar medicines.
- To ensure that taking Soma is safe for you, you must tell your doctor if you have or ever had the following health disorder:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Genetic enzyme disorder affecting your nervous system or skin (porphyria)
- Expecting women should not take Soma without consulting their doctor as it may harm their child.
- Soma can pass into breast milk and harm the nursing baby; therefore, lactating mothers shouldn’t breastfeed their child while using Soma.
- Soma is only a part of treatment; follow your doctor’s advice to make medicine more effective.
- It is the patients’ responsibility to say to the doctor about all their current medications. Their medical professional will prescribe them Soma accordingly to avoid interaction between drugs. The following medicines may interact with Soma or may increase the risk of certain side effects or can make other treatments less effective:
- Opioid medications
- Sleeping pills
- Muscles relaxers
- Anti-anxiety medication
- Medicines to treat seizures
- Products from St. John’s Wort
- Avoid using herbal products, vitamins, other nutritional supplements, and over-the-counter medication while using Soma.
- You should not leave Soma without consulting your doctor; otherwise, you may experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- You may need frequent medical tests to determine whether medicine is working well enough for you.
- Taking Soma may impair your thinking and reactions and increase the risk of severe injuries or accidents. Therefore, you should avoid getting involved in activities that require attention and alertness.
- Please don’t use alcohol while using Soma to avoid dangerous interactions between the two.
- If you ever feel uneasy or experience overdose symptoms after using Soma, you should immediately consult your doctor ask for medical.
- You can also seek emergency medical assistance by calling the poison helpline at 1-800-222-1222.
- It is advisable not to ignore Soma overdose symptoms as it can result in life-threatening situations. Some Soma overdose symptoms that one can experience are as follows:
- Loss of vision
- Stiff muscles
- Loss of coordination
- Shallow breathing
- Fainting or unconsciousness
- Keep Soma tablets out of the reach of children. They can misuse it by mistake.
- Store Soma at room temperature, away from heat and moisture.
- You can ask your doctor about all the necessary precautions that you should take while using Soma.
- You should consult your doctor to learn more about the risks and benefits associated with Soma.
- After completion of treatment, ask a pharmacist near you about the proper disposal of leftover medicine.
Take Soma dosage as prescribed by your doctor, and please don’t take it more often than prescribed. Your doctor should prescribe you the lowest possible dose in starting and then gradually increase or decrease your medicine dose according to your health condition. To determine a suitable dosage, they should make a full and proper medical checkup of the patient.
Your doctor will recommend Soma depending on several factors such as:
- Your age
- Your weight
- Your medical condition
- Other health disorders you already have
- How you responded to the first dose of the medicine
The following is the Soma usual dose that a doctor can prescribe according to different medical conditions:
Dosage for pain in the muscles
In the form of oral tablets
For older adults (65 years and above)
Doctors should not recommend Soma for patients below 65 years of age.
For adults (more than 18 years but less than 65 years of age)
The usual adult dosage of Soma for treating muscle pain is 250 mg to 300 mg of the medicine, thrice a day.
For children (more than 16 but less than 18 years)
Soma dosage for this age group will be as same as the usual adult dosage.
For children (below 16 years of age)
Health authorities have not approved Soma for patients below 16 years of age.
Soma side effects
The common side effects of using Soma include the following:
- Dizziness or drowsiness
These side effects mentioned above will stop bothering you after a while, but if they don’t, you should consult your doctor ASAP and ask for medical help. You should stop taking medicine and tell your doctor if you ever experience any of the following health issues:
- Racing heartbeats
- Low blood pressure level causing unconsciousness or fainting
- Flushing on the face resulting in sudden redness
- Difficulty in muscles movements
- Nausea or vomiting
- Pain in the abdomen
- An abnormal result of complete blood count
- High serotonin levels in the body
You should also report to your doctor if you ever experience any other side effects or symptoms that are getting even worse.